2019 Maserati Ghibli Interior
The 2019 Maserati Ghibli is an elegant luxury sports sedan available to Chicago drivers. Take a look at Maserati Ghibli interior amenities, design, and technology features at Zeigler Maserati of Schaumburg to find out if this is the next purchase you should make.
Maserati Ghibli Design
The 2019 Ghibli sedan perfectly demonstrates the unique yet classic Italian style, with only the highest quality materials and the utmost attention to detail. Ride in complete luxury on Bartlett roads.
- Headrests embroidered or embossed with the Trident
- Hand-stitched details throughout the cabin
- Standard premium perforated leather seats, Pieno Fiore natural leather or Zegna silk upholstery
- Available trims in high-gloss carbon-fiber twill or high-gloss Rovere wood veneer
Maserati Ghibli Comfort and Convenience
Your drives will get an added boost with these features that deliver on both practicality and sheer comfort:
- 12-way power front seats with memory
- Standard heated front seats, available cooled/ventilated front seats
- Power adjustable foot pedals
- Power adjustable rear sunblind
- Standard folding rear seats to easily accommodate more cargo
- Standard sunroof to flood the cabin with natural light
Maserati Ghibli Technology
Stay connected, entertained, and alert in the Ghibli no matter where you drive to, with these advanced technology features:
- Maserati Touch Control Plus 8.4-inch touchscreen with center console rotary control
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ / standard Bluetooth®
- 10-speaker, 900-watt Harman Kardon Premium Audio System standard on Ghibli GranLusso and GranSport
- Available 15-speaker, 1,280-watt Bowers & Wilkins Surround Sound System
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link
- Driver assist features like 360 Surround View Camera, parking sensors, and Blind Spot Monitor
Maserati Ghibli Dimensions
- Cargo Space (Rear Seats Up): 17.7 cubic feet
- Head Room (Both Front and Rear): 38.8 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front / Rear): 57.8 inches / 56.5 inches
- Legroom (Front / Rear): 37.7 inches / 33.2 inches
Experience the 2019 Ghibli at Zeigler Maserati of Schaumburg
Want to learn more about Maserati Ghibli S Q4 interior features, Maserati Ghibli black interior options, its 0 to 60 mph times, or the Maserati Ghibli vs. Maserati Quattroporte? Get a feel for your sports sedan options in person–schedule a test drive at your local authorized Maserati retailer near Glenview. Learn more about our Maserati lease and finance options, then take home a new Maserati Ghibli from our inventory at Zeigler Maserati of Schaumburg!
More From Zeigler Maserati
Zeigler Maserati has the performance vehicle you’ve been looking for, but how should you pay for it? You can buy a new Maserati outright with a car loan, or you can lease one for a long or short term. Let’s look at both routes: car loan vs. a Maserati lease.
The weather has suddenly turned cold, you need your heater again, and there’s pumpkin spice in everything: fall is back! That means winter is just around the corner, and here at Zeigler Maserati, we want to help you prepare. Here’s a list of Maserati service tasks we recommend to help get your car ready for…
The Maserati lease process is one of the best ways to finance a new luxury performance vehicle and you can begin the Maserati leasing process right here at Zeigler Maserati today. The more you know about financing, the easier it is to find the right terms and conditions to fit your needs.